Today I am here with a super simple and cute Easter recipe, cake balls! My sister thought it would be a cute idea to make them ovals and decorate them like Easter eggs. They could not have turned out cuter!! They were a hit at our brunch. I’ll post the recipe and some photos down below.
- Cake Mix of your choice
- Frosting of your choice
- Wilton Candy Melts, any color
- Sprinkles or colored icing to decorate
- Bake cake according to box.
- Let cake cool then in a large mixing bowl crumble up the cake and add in 1/3 cup of frosting. Mix togethe until it sticks.
- Shape mixture into ovals and place on a cookie sheet.
- Dip into Wilton Candy Melts and let harden.
Stay tuned for my favorite Easter recipe tomorrow!