Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite desserts. So when I saw these chocolate chip cookie dough truffles on Pinterest I knew I had to make them! I had a few of my friends over to hang out and I thought these were the perfect dessert. They were so easy to make because they don’t need to be baked. My friends loved them and so did I! I’ll post the recipe and some photos down below.
1. 1/3 cup butter, softened
2. 1/3 cup brown sugar
3. 1 cup flour
4. 2-3 teaspoons vanilla
5. 1 cup chocolate chips
6. Wilton Candy Melts
1. Combine butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Add in flower until combined.
3. Use a mini ice cream scoop and form into balls.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Melt candy melts.
6. Dip in chocolate then place back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Credit to Pinterest for the recipe.