I am here with another easy Valentines Day recipe, M&M cookie bars. They are the same as the chocolate chip ones I posted a few weeks ago except these ones have Valentines M&M’s. These are perfect for any holiday that they have special M&M’s for!!
Nestle Toll House Recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease pan.
2. Combine butter, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
3. Add in eggs one at a time mixing after each addition.
4. Add in salt and baking soda.
5. Add flour.
6. Place in pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let cool then cut into bars.
Credit to Pinterest for the photo