It’s hard to believe it’s already Christmas Eve Eve, the last 3 weeks have flown by! I am here with one last Christmas cookie recipe before my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day desserts. On Sunday I had a baking day with my Grandma and we made one of my favorite cookies, Chocolate Crinkles! I’ll share the recipe and photos down below.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 squares of chocolate
2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
Powdered Sugar (for rolling cookies in)
1. Melt chocolate squares in the microwave. Then stir in oil and sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time making sure they get incorporated.
2. Add vanilla.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into chocolate mixture.
4. Chill batter in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Take batter out then roll dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.