Today I am here with the perfect little dessert appetizer, Caramel Puffcorn! The perfect combination of crunchy, sweet, and salty is sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
1 bag Puffcorn
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Place Puffcorn on a large roaster pan.
2. In a large saucepan bring butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup to a boil, then let cool for 2 minutes.
3. Add along soda to caramel mixture, it should foal up.
4. Stir well then remove from heat.
5. Poor caramel mixture over the Puffcorn and bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes. Making sure to stir every 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and spread out on wax paper to cool.
Credit to Pinterest for the recipe and photo