I have had Oreo truffles a few times at various different parties, but I had never actually made them so I thought I would give it a try. I was surprised by how easy they were to make! With just 3 ingredients and a little time in the fridge you can make these truffles at home.
1 package Oreos
1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
1 package Almond Bark
Sprinkles for decoration (optional)
1. In the food processor place Oreos and pulse until finely chopped. Place Oreos in a bowl and mix with cream cheese.
2. Roll into 24 balls and place on baking sheet covered with wax paper. Place baking sheet in refrigerator until the balls are firm.
3. Place almond bark in a microwaveable safe bowl. Heat for 60 second then in 15 second increments until smooth.
4. Dip Oreo balls into almond bark until coated.
5. Decorate how you wish than place them back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Credit to Pinterest for the recipe