Today I am here with the perfect combination of sweet and salty, Rolo Pretzels! I have been making these for the last several years and they have quickly become one of my favorite holiday treats. They are super simple to make and only take 5 minutes or less. These are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday gathering!
Old Dutch Holiday Pretzel Rings
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
2. Place pretzels on cookie sheet
3. Place Rolos inside pretzel rings
4. Put in the oven for 2-3 minutes
5. Place M&M’s on top when they come out
6. Let cool for about 5 minutes then serve